the scoop on
Botox, Dysport, Jeveau and Xeomin
At Revive RX Med Spa we offer Botox, Dysport, Jeveau and Xeomin treatments serving Overland Park, Olathe and Prairie Village.
Our injectors are trained and certified for Botox procedures. We treat patients with the most rigid of health and safety standards and with a consultative, service-oriented experience.
Soften your appearance when concerned and lose those wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet. Injectables make people appear more youthful without the cost, danger and recovery time of plastic surgery.
How it works: The injectable is applied to prevent facial muscles’ movement – causing a smoother, renewed and fresh outlook on faces for extended duration. It is a temporary solution to facial wrinkles, but last for months. Your injectable treatment will take less than 20 minutes in the treatment office and has minimal or no discomfort. You can return to work immediately!
The most common Botox, Dysport, Jeveau or Xeomin treatment areas are:
– 11 lines or glabella
– Forehead lines
– “Crow’s feet” (lines around the eyes)
However, Botox is a versatile drug and can also be used for:
– Jaw reduction: gives one a softer and more visually pleasing appearance
– Calf muscle reduction: gives a thinner appearance to the calf area
– TMD disorder (or Bruxism): this aching ailment causes irritation in the jaw area and often lead to teeth grinding and pain in the jaw area. We can help here at Revive RX Med Spa by using Botox to relax the jaw (masseter) muscles and dramatically reduce the effect of this disorder.
– Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis: Botox is effectively used for excessive sweating by blocking the release of acetylcholine, thus causing sweat glands to stop producing sweat. Around 20-25 minor injections to the underarm area effectively reduces sweating by up to 90% within 2 days period, lasting up to 10 month, or even longer.